My name is Steve Murdoch;
Name: Steve Murdoch
Hometown: Kitchener, Ontario
Profession: Auto Technician
My racing experience;
- I've been a long time watcher of NASCAR and F1.
- Also followed Steve Kinser growing up watching sprints.
- I started karting at 18, raced at several tracks in Canada and one in the states in Batavia,NY
- I started sim racing on the original NASCAR by Papyrus.
- My first wheel was the Thrustmaster T1, I was hooked after that!
- I bought every Papyrus game till NR2003! Right about when they lost their licence (and weren’t making anymore per say) I stopped sim racing for 6 yrs. After awhile I was desperate to race again and missed it a lot and now I’m here.
- I've been iRacing since September 3, 2019
My IRacing system;
- I run in a DIY rig built by me.
- 40” tv and t300rs with aftermarket dish wheel pedals and shifter.
- Two button boxes and iracingiflag
- Not much but it does the trick.
Follow me at my Fan Pages!
I take my son racing with my Dad. Still karting every summer, We have a lot of fun every weekend at different tracks!!!
- Sim racing
On a personal note;
A Not much to say about me personally, just your average guy, who enjoys racing, classic cars and a beer now and then. Remember ... always keep the greasy side down!
Saying that I believe in;
Good Judgement Comes From Experience. And Experience? That Comes From Poor Judgement