My name is Mark Truxal and I drive the Number 5, Lil Tate's Cupcakes, Alex Morgan Imaging Chevrolet Camaro in the Superior Class Auto Racing League for HLC Motorsports, HLC Motorsports is for my grandkids Huntleigh, Laken and Carter!
Hey Race Fans!
A bit more info about me!
Hometown; Princeton Indiana
Profession; 13 years in Construction, and 25 year Professional Truck Driver with over 3 million safe miles!
Age; 52 years old
Family; 2 daughters, 3 Grandchildren
My car and the power behind it!
- Like a lot of racers, my car has a lot of very special people who are behind it.
- First, My daughter's company, Lil' Tate's Cupcakes is very special to me.
- HLC Motorsports is for my grandkids Huntleigh, Laken and Carter
- Alex Morgan is very good friend of mine, and is a professional Photographer. His website is Alex Morgan Imaging and the band names on my race car, are who Alex works with the most in the music business.
- The purple on my race car number along with the butterfly with the Halo and JuJu above the passenger door is in honor of my little sister who passed away in 2015
- My employer MCF Construction
- Cameron Hageman Photography
My Racing experience;
In those 10 years
- I started Sim racing back when PlayStation made the first steering wheel for the Papyrus game been hooked ever since
- I have been on iRacing for almost 10 years
I have 4556 races with
- I have accumulated three championships in a fixed series
- 2018 Championship in the Xfinity Series
- 2018 Championship in the Truck Series
- Championship in the IMSA Sportscar
- 3 second-place finishes in fix Series Championships
- 2 second place finishes in the Xfinity fixed series and 1 in the truck series
- Third place Championship finish in the Cadillac cup
- Inaugural Indy 500 win.
- 227 wins
- 1323 top fives
- 150 polls
- 7000 laps LED
- 187366 laps and Counting on iRacing
Check out the live racing and support the number 5, and be sure check out my sponsors on Facebook and I appreciate everyone's support thanks
- Playing drums in my little garage heavy metal band on the weekends